The aging process can’t be reversed, but you can take years off of your appearance. In the Raleigh-Durham and Chapel Hill area, Central Dermatology Center can help you to look more youthful and refreshed at any age. Dr. Beth Goldstein, Dr. Jennelle Williams, Dr. Rebecca Todd Bell, and Dr. Todd DeVries, along with our physician assistants, guide our team of cosmetic treatment professionals at The Skin Care and Laser Center of Central Dermatology to oversee your personalized skin care regimen.
We invite you to request an appointment to learn more about our range of skin care treatments, including injectable fillers and advanced lasers. Or, call us at (919) 401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
- Microdermabrasion – A non-invasive procedure that’s ideally suited for people whose skin is showing early signs of aging.
- BOTOX® and Dysport® – These products are FDA-approved for cosmetic purposes. Each of them works by temporarily paralyzing small muscles that cause wrinkles when they contract.
- Injectable fillers – Fillers can create a more youthful appearance by adding volume to both general and specific areas, such as the lips and cheeks. Our staff of medical professionals is trained to assess your skin and recommend the product that’s appropriate for your specific needs.
- IPL – Intense pulsed light, sometimes called a photofacial, is a laser light therapy that targets brown spots and other discolored pigmentation associated with aging.
- Photodynamic therapy – Often used for treatment of acne and skin cancer, photodynamic therapy is effective in battling sun damage, fine lines and blotchy skin associated with aging.
- Thermage® – A popular FDA-approved treatment used to tighten and smooth sagging skin on your face, neck, hands, and body.
- Lasers – We have lasers that combat the red and/or brown discoloration and wrinkles caused by aging. We also use non-infrared technology for skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Chemical peels – One of the most popular and versatile cosmetic procedures, chemical peels vary in strength. A peel can remove layers of damaged skin and improve the appearan
Dr. Beth Goldstein, Dr. Jennelle S. Williams, Dr. David T. DeVries, Dr. Rebecca Todd-Bell, Dr. C. Lynn Cheng, Dr. Nadia Wang, Dr. Austin Newsome, and Dr. Amy Gagnon are all board-certified Dermatologists and members of the American Board of Dermatology. At Central Dermatology Center, we specialize in the following areas: the prevention and treatment of skin cancer, the treatment of acne and acne scars, aging skin and wrinkles, hair loss, eczema, rashes, moles, cysts, lesions, rosacea, and redness. CDC serves patients throughout North Carolina, including Chapel Hill, Raleigh-Durham, Cary, and Sanford.