Dr. C. Lynn Cheng
Dr. C. Lynn Cheng serves dermatology patients at our Chapel Hill, Galloway Ridge, Sanford, and Cary, NC locations. She moved back to the Triangle Area after working in private practice in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She received her undergraduate and medical degree from Duke University. After completing a pediatric internship at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, she moved to Milwaukee where she completed a dermatology residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Cheng is married and enjoys spending time her family and friends. She loves to travel and enjoys reading, photography, running and downhill skiing. Dr. Cheng is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
If you’d like to meet with board-certified dermatologist Dr. C. Lynn Cheng, request a consultation online, or call Central Dermatology Center at (919) 401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialization
Dr. Cheng is interested in adult and pediatric medical dermatology and cutaneous surgery.
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Education and Training
- Undergraduate: Duke University, Pratt School of Engineering
- Medical School: Duke University
- Internship: UNC at Chapel Hill, Pediatrics
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Dermatology