Dr. Rebecca W. Todd Bell
Dr. Rebecca Todd Bell, a dermatologist serving Durham, Chapel Hill, Sanford, and Cary, NC, earned her bachelor’s degree in science at Wake Forest University, where she met her husband. She returned to Tennessee, where she was born, to complete her medical degree at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. Dr. Todd Bell completed a dermatology residency at the same university, where she was named chief resident during her senior year.
She is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and maintains interests in adult and pediatric dermatology, skin cancer surveillance, skin cancer surgery, and cosmetic dermatology. When not practicing medicine, Dr. Todd Bell spends her time reading, exercising, listening to bluegrass, and spending time with her husband and their two sons
If you’d like to meet with board-certified dermatologist Dr. Rebecca W. Todd Bell, request a consultation online request a consultation online, or call Central Dermatology Center at (919) 401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- North Carolina Dermatology Society
Education and Training
- Wake Forest University, B.S. in Science
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, M.D.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Internship and Residency
- Durham Regional Hospital