- DERMATOLOGIST, Central Dermatology, P.A., Chapel Hill, NC (2012-)
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Memphis, TN, July 2012 – Dermatology Residency
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Memphis, TN, July 2009 – Preliminary year of residency
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Memphis, TN, May 2008 – Doctor of Medicine
- WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY, Winston-Salem, NC, May 2001 – Bachelor of Science in Biology with Honors, Minors in Chemistry and Anthropology; Cum laude
HONORS and AWARDS
- Chief resident, Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology (2011-2012)
- James R. Givens Award, Outstanding Performance as a Student in Endocrinology (2008)
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- RESIDENT MEMBER, Tennessee Dermatology Society Annual Meeting Planning Committee, aided the President of the Tennessee Dermatology Society in preparation of the annual meeting (2011)
- COMMITTEE HEAD, Complications, Quality Improvement and Safety Committee (2011-2012)
- RECIPIENT, National Psoriasis Foundation Scholarship for National Psoriasis Foundation Chief Resident’s Meeting (2011)
- RECIPIENT, ARTE Dermatology Scholarship for Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic and Clinical Conference (2010, 2012)
- WEBMASTER, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology website (2010-2011)
- PARTICIPANT, Skin cancer screening program at Rhodes College, conducted a yearly free skin cancer screening for students, staff, and faculty at Rhodes College (2009-2012)
- RESIDENT MEMBER, Memphis Dermatology Society (2009-2012)
- RESIDENT MEMBER, Tennessee Dermatology Society (2009-2012)
- RESIDENT MEMBER, American Academy of Dermatology (2009-2012)
- Todd, R. and Tague, BW. 2001. Phosphomannose isomerase, a versatile selectable marker for Arabidopsis thaliana transformation. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter. 19: 307-319.
- Ferguson, BJ, RW Todd, ME Whittles and BW Tague (2001) Factors affecting flowering in the biennial crucifer Barbarea verna. Abstracts of Plant Biology 2001, American Society of Plant Biologists, July 2001, Providence RI.
- Tague, BW, KO Kidd, BJ Ferguson, RW Todd, ME Whittles and Erin Davis (2002) Factors affecting flowering in the biennial crucifer Barbarea verna. The 10th International Association for Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology (IAPTC&B) Congress: Plant Biotechnology 2002, June 2002, Orlando FL.
- Lorenz, E, RW Todd, LD McDougal, WM Foster (2003) A Simple and Inexpensive Exposure System to Perform Live Bacterial Aerosol Challenges in Mice. American Society for Microbiology Biodefence Research Conference, March 2003, Baltimore MA.
- Lorenz, E, RW Todd, LD McDougal, MC Seeds (2003) Deletion of TLR2 Expression Augments the Host Response to P. aeruginosa Deficient in Quorum Sensing. American Society for Microbiology 103rd General Meeting, May 2003, Washington D.C.
- Patel TS, Todd Bell R, Lawhead F, Skinner RB, Shimek C, Randall MB. Keratosis Lichenoides Chronica: A Case Report 47th Annual Meeting for American Society of Dermatopathology, Atlanta, USA. October 2010
- Goldstein B, Todd Bell R, Paci K. Fingernail Photoonycholysis after Levulan-Photodynamic Therapy under Blue Light for Treatment of Actinic Keratoses on Face, in preparation.
Dr. Beth Goldstein, Dr. Jennelle S. Williams, Dr. David T. DeVries, Dr. Rebecca Todd-Bell, Dr. C. Lynn Cheng, Dr. Nadia Wang and Dr. Austin Newsome are all board-certified Dermatologists and members of the American Board of Dermatology. At Central Dermatology Center, we specialize in the following areas: the prevention and treatment of skin cancer, the treatment of acne and acne scars, aging skin and wrinkles, hair loss, eczema, rashes, moles, cysts, lesions, rosacea and redness. CDC serves patients throughout North Carolina, including Chapel Hill, Raleigh-Durham, Cary, and Sanford.