- DERMATOLOGIST, Central Dermatology, P.A., Chapel Hill, NC (2012-)
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Memphis, TN, July 2012 – Dermatology Residency
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Memphis, TN, July 2009 – Preliminary year of residency
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Memphis, TN, May 2008 – Doctor of Medicine
- WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY, Winston-Salem, NC, May 2001 – Bachelor of Science in Biology with Honors, Minors in Chemistry and Anthropology; Cum laude
HONORS and AWARDS
- Chief resident, Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology (2011-2012)
- James R. Givens Award, Outstanding Performance as a Student in Endocrinology (2008)
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- RESIDENT MEMBER, Tennessee Dermatology Society Annual Meeting Planning Committee, aided the President of the Tennessee Dermatology Society in preparation of the annual meeting (2011)
- COMMITTEE HEAD, Complications, Quality Improvement and Safety Committee (2011-2012)
- RECIPIENT, National Psoriasis Foundation Scholarship for National Psoriasis Foundation Chief Resident’s Meeting (2011)
- RECIPIENT, ARTE Dermatology Scholarship for Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic and Clinical Conference (2010, 2012)
- WEBMASTER, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology website (2010-2011)
- PARTICIPANT, Skin cancer screening program at Rhodes College, conducted a yearly free skin cancer screening for students, staff, and faculty at Rhodes College (2009-2012)
- RESIDENT MEMBER, Memphis Dermatology Society (2009-2012)
- RESIDENT MEMBER, Tennessee Dermatology Society (2009-2012)
- RESIDENT MEMBER, American Academy of Dermatology (2009-2012)
- Todd, R. and Tague, BW. 2001. Phosphomannose isomerase, a versatile selectable marker for Arabidopsis thaliana transformation. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter. 19: 307-319.
- Ferguson, BJ, RW Todd, ME Whittles and BW Tague (2001) Factors affecting flowering in the biennial crucifer Barbarea verna. Abstracts of Plant Biology 2001, American Society of Plant Biologists, July 2001, Providence RI.
- Tague, BW, KO Kidd, BJ Ferguson, RW Todd, ME Whittles and Erin Davis (2002) Factors affecting flowering in the biennial crucifer Barbarea verna. The 10th International Association for Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology (IAPTC&B) Congress: Plant Biotechnology 2002, June 2002, Orlando FL.
- Lorenz, E, RW Todd, LD McDougal, WM Foster (2003) A Simple and Inexpensive Exposure System to Perform Live Bacterial Aerosol Challenges in Mice. American Society for Microbiology Biodefence Research Conference, March 2003, Baltimore MA.
- Lorenz, E, RW Todd, LD McDougal, MC Seeds (2003) Deletion of TLR2 Expression Augments the Host Response to P. aeruginosa Deficient in Quorum Sensing. American Society for Microbiology 103rd General Meeting, May 2003, Washington D.C.
- Patel TS, Todd Bell R, Lawhead F, Skinner RB, Shimek C, Randall MB. Keratosis Lichenoides Chronica: A Case Report 47th Annual Meeting for American Society of Dermatopathology, Atlanta, USA. October 2010
- Goldstein B, Todd Bell R, Paci K. Fingernail Photoonycholysis after Levulan-Photodynamic Therapy under Blue Light for Treatment of Actinic Keratoses on Face, in preparation.