Dr. David T. DeVries
A dermatologist serving Cary, Sanford, Durham, and Chapel Hill, NC, Dr. David
T. DeVries began his education locally by earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in
English Literature from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He
then went on to receive his medical degree at the University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill. His training as a dermatologist was completed at the
University of Rochester.
If you’d like to meet with board-certified dermatologist Dr. David T. DeVries, request a consultation online, or call Central Dermatology Center at (919) 401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
Professional & Personal Interests
Dr. DeVries specializes in adult and pediatric medical dermatology, skin cancer surveillance, and skin surgery. He enjoys running, cooking, theater, and spending time with his family. He and his wife live with their 3 children in Chapel Hill.
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Education and Training
- University of North Carolina, B.A., English Literature
- University of Pennsylvania, M.A., English Literature
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, M.D.
- Brown University, Internship
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Residency
- Durham Regional Hospital