Dr. David T. DeVries
Dr. David T. DeVries began his education locally by earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in
English Literature from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He
then went on to receive his medical degree at the University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill. His training as a dermatologist was completed at the
University of Rochester.
Dr. DeVries specializes in adult and pediatric medical dermatology, skin cancer surveillance, and skin surgery. He enjoys running, cooking, theater, and spending time with his family.
If you’d like to meet with board-certified dermatologist Dr. David T. DeVries,
he see patients at our Chapel Hill and Pittsboro office locations. You can book online, submit an appointment request, or call Central Dermatology Center at 919-401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Education and Training
- University of North Carolina, B.A., English Literature
- University of Pennsylvania, M.A., English Literature
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, M.D.
- Brown University, Internship
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Residency
- Durham Regional Hospital