Dr. Karin S. Linthicum
Dr. Karin Linthicum, a dermatologist serving Raleigh, NC, earned her bachelor’s degree in chemistry and philosophy at the University of Virginia. She then went on to earn a both a master of science and medical degree at Georgetown University, where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University followed by a dermatology residency at Northwestern University.
She has worked in private practice in Raleigh at the North Hills office since 1997. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and enjoys treating general dermatology patients of all ages, diagnosing and treating various skin diseases, and educating patients on skin health.
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
Education and Training
- Undergraduate: University of Virginia
- Graduate School: Georgetown University
- Medical School: Georgetown University
- Internship: Duke University
- Internal Medicine Residency: Duke University
- Dermatology Residency: Northwestern University