Dr. Rebecca W. Todd
Dr. Rebecca W. Todd, a dermatologist serving patients throughout The Triangle Area of NC, earned her bachelor’s degree in science at Wake Forest University. She then returned to Tennessee, where she was born, to complete her medical degree at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. Dr. Todd completed a dermatology residency at the same university, where she was named chief resident during her senior year.
She is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and maintains interests in adult and pediatric dermatology, skin cancer surveillance, skin cancer surgery, and medical aesthetics. When not practicing medicine, Dr. Todd spends time riding her horse, enjoying the beauty of farm-life with her animal menagerie (chickens, donkey, horse, cats, & dog), reading, and running around with her two sons and daughter.
If you’d like to meet with board-certified dermatologist Dr. Rebecca W. Todd, she see patients at our Chapel Hill and Sanford office locations. You can book online, submit an appointment request, or call Central Dermatology Center at 919-401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- North Carolina Dermatology Society
Education and Training
- Wake Forest University, B.S. in Science
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, M.D.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Internship and Residency
- Durham Regional Hospital