Dr. Katelyn Kim
Dr. Katelyn Kim is a Board-certified dermatologist who specializes in medical dermatology and aesthetic services. She earned her medical degree from the University of Central Florida College of Medicine in Orlando, FL. Prior to that, Dr. Kim graduated with bachelor's degrees in Biology and Chemistry from the University of California, Irvine. She completed both her internship and Dermatology Residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, where she served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Kim's has conducted extensive medical research, and her work has been published in numerous medical journals. She has also lectured at several medical conferences. During medical school, Dr. Kim was recognized with an award for excellence in community service and academic commitment. She was also inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She enjoys treating medical dermatology patients of all ages with an integrative approach and has a special interest in Rheumatologic Dermatology and Asian Skincare and Aesthetics.
If you'd like to meet with board-certified dermatologist Dr. Katelyn Kim, she see patients at our Cary and Fuquay-Varina office locations. You can book online, submit an appointment request, or call Central Dermatology Center at 919-401-1994 to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Special Interest
- Rheumatologic Dermatology
- Integrative Dermatology
- Asian Skincare & Aesthetics
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Women in Dermatology Society
- American Medical Association
- Medical Dermatology Society
- International Peel Society
Education and Training
- University of California, B.S. in Chemistry
- University of California, B.S. in Biological Sciences
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine, M.D.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship
- Henry Ford Hospital, Dermatology Residency
- Henry Ford Hospital, Chief Resident Physician